Delivery Information

    1. How long does the whole process take, from making an order till receiving the package?


    Usually it takes up to 12 hours for us to prepare your package.

    Delivery to USA and ASIA takes 5-6 working days  and to EUROPE 2-3 working days.*  


    Our retail prices have a premium delivery service included, first-class priority airmail which is the safest and securest way for this kind of shipments.

    Maximum discretion is used in packaging and shipping. We have a shipping success rate of 100% for the 6th consecutive year in a row.


    *However, this shipping time will depend on various factors such as postal service efficiency, customs clearance, international transit, etc., which is why we give you an approximation based on our statistics and former experience.

    Usually, 95% of all our worldwide shipments are delivered in less than 6-7 days while the rest of 5% will arrive in 8-12 days. This is a reflection of inconsistencies with various postal representatives, and not services provided by us.


    2. Is it safe to order through the website? I am afraid someone could steal my personal data!


    Yes, you don't have to worry about it. Our website is located on our own secure server in Russia where there is no US jurisdiction. We have our own team of programmers and software security specialists that make sure our database is always protected.


    3. Shipping costs?

    PREMIUM delivery service to US is $30,  EU - €25 and for UK - £15.


    4. Is there a minimum order?

    Our minimum order is $100 (€90 or £70)

      Large orders are always divided in separate packages, on our expense, for extra security measures.


    5. Payment Methods?

    We accept  Bitcoin,western union,moneygram, bank transfer. If you make the order ,we send all information about payment details.Bitcoin is the fast,and most safety payment method. We recommend BTC.
    All necessary wire information or our Bitcoin receiving address is included with your order confirmation, which is sent to you automatically, right after you submit your order.


    6. Do i get any discount if i make a big order?

    We have many discount levels. Also, every discount depends on the product type you order. Please contact us for further details. 


    7. How do I make an order?


    Please use the shopping cart from the site to add the products and then fill in the order form with all the required information for delivery: e-mail adress, name, street, city, country, postal code.

    PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CAREFULLY DOUBLE-CHECK THE DELIVERY ADDRESS AND NAME. We won't be responsible for the mistakes and errors that you submit on the delivery form.


    8. How long does it takes to get back a response from you?

    We do answer on your e-mail in less than 12 hours, including weekends and no matther the time zone difference.


    Please make sure to ALWAYS check your SPAM/JUNK folder!!!



2016 ©